søndag 1. februar 2009

Dream of escape


Have you ever had it like that? I have, the idea of just sticking to one of the other country. Drop all worries, stress, the people, and pain in the air here. Travel to a country all alone, just be gone for a while, 1 month, 2 months without anyone knowing where you are, without having contact with all at home. Be free in themselves and live life. Of course it is not a solution to escape from problems, but just take a little break, go home when you are completely ready for it. But there are two things that stops me. 1. I am only 16 years old and my parents would definitely called the police and had brought me home again. 2. money, I have definitely no money to cope with 1 or 2 months alone abroad. The reason that I want to run away is not because I am so sick bad, I have friends I care about and a great family and together we create great moments and memories for life. But certain situations and some pain makes me want to escape from everything for a little while.


Several times in my life i have the urge to escape far away been very large, now it is back to full, and it comes and gos one time and another time, so after being maby 3 weeks all alone in abroad I will definitely go home again to the good old Norway.


But right now I will go on indefinitely to Spain, to forget all that pushes me down right now, just take a break from my life ..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar